Ohaus takes the classic Scout® balance to the next level with the all-new Scout Pro!
Designed for use in laboratory, industrial or education applications, the Ohaus Scout Pro continues the tradition set by the Ohaus Scout and Scout II products. Featuring easy-to-use two-button operation, a high-contrast LCD display, multiple weighing units, four application modes, and the option of either RS232 or USB connectivity, the Scout Pro is the portable balance for you!
· Multiple Weighing Units* – Including grams, kilograms, pounds, ounces, a combined pound:ounce display, troy ounces and pennyweights
· Multiple Application Modes – Including enhanced parts counting, percentage weighing, totalization, and display hold
· Easy to Use – The high-contrast LCD display combined with two key operation makes the Scout Pro a snap to operate
· USB or RS232 Connectivity – Quickly-installed option with integral cable allows data connection to PC or printer
· Easy to Clean – Removable stainless steel weighing platform, sealed front panel and molded spill ring help keep the Scout Pro safe from spills
· Battery or AC Power – Uses 4 ´AA´ batteries with auto shut-off feature for 40 hours of operation, or the Scout Pro can be run on the included AC powerpack
· Integral Weigh-Below Hook – Critical for density or specific gravity determination
*Units of measure are dependent upon model ordered.